Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Chris Hemsworth’s Kids Don’t Want to Dress as Thor for Halloween, They Want a Different Superhero (Exclusive)

Forget Thor! Chris Hemsworth’s kiddos have their sights set on another superhero for this year’s Halloween. The father of three dished to ET about his 5-year-old daughter India and twin sons Tristan and Sasha, both 3, at Monday’s Thor: Ragnarok screening in NYC. “I tried to convince them to dress like Thor, but they may be fans of Wonder Woman instead of myself, which is fine with me,” Hemsworth, 34, told ET. “I'm a fan of Wonder Woman. I might even dress as her. Why not, you know?” But...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

from Full Text Feed http://ift.tt/2yZ4L6F

No comments:

Post a Comment